Adrshya - A Quest For The Unseen
‘Adrshya- A Quest For The Unseen' (English play):2010 by Mumbai Chyks.
A quest for the Unseen
A Unique play spanning milleniums, awakening pride in our nation & culture, while exploring the depths within to the unseen through SARASWATI
The need of the hour is:
- To work for Developed India
- To be a proud cultural citizen
- To know the Self
There is nothing in the world equal in purity to Knowledge.
Knowledge is the Key to TRANSFORMATION.
Through a national level treasure hunt, Adrshya depicts Saraswati in 3 forms to fulfill the above 3 needs.
- The unseen river that banked the oldest Indian civilization, further shedding light on the events within history which have literally define us.
- The ‘unmanifest Goddess’ providing insight into the beauty, depth and strength that is our cultural heritage.
- ‘The untapped Self-Knowledge’ – the key to individual happiness and global peace; the basic foundation of our culture
Presented in a light and humorous manner, Adrshya brings to life these profound ideas.